Wednesday 23 October 2013

Busy, busy, busy!

How-de-doo peeps!

Gosh, it's amazing how all the little things creep up on you and you end up a week later wondering where the time has gone! I have managed to make my two their Halloween costumes, been to a school disco, started on my Hedgehog costume, playgroup, an ice cream farm visit......Blimey!

I took some pics while doing the girls costumes so I will get them on here soon. Very easy to do, inspired by some I'd seen on Pinterest. I liked the idea of them not being scary and the shop ones all looked a bit too gory for a 4 and 2 year old to be wearing. Also, I really liked the idea of making theirs myself.

Well, need to sign off and go and put some clothes away. Just wanted to pop by and say hello!

Feel free to follow me on Pinterest, http://www.pinterest.com/camperknitter/boards/

XxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment