Tuesday 1 October 2013

Bedtime ramblings......and a new skill!!!!

Hey all.

I really should be asleep by now. Am trying a new health kick and should be trying to get a decent nights' kip. Oh well. I've started my 30 day Shred again and I'm kicking in FLYlady too, so by the time November comes around me and my house should kick some butt!

I am not a naturally tidy person. I am a lazy, sloth-like creature, but bizarrely since Beanie started school I've really been attacking the house and all its little messes. Things like cleaning the windows and window frames or tidying Pumpkins dresser. It's really odd, but lovely to see my home emerge underneath it all.

I have also been quite crafty today! I have finished stitching 2 of the stockings, so that makes 3 stitched, 1 pinned, and 4 to start. I really want these done by the end of the month so I'm not fretting about family pressies.

I also had a bash at reverse applique and it blinking well worked!!! OK, so the pattern is a little bit wonky, but you can definitely tell it's Mickey Mouses head!!! Pumpkin spent the whole time I was stitching it trying to get her hands on it so it passed her test! Can't wait to try it on something else. I love the idea of a t-shirt for Mr, all 'ripped' with the VW logo underneath........

Just need to find the material!

Night all.
XxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment