Monday 16 September 2013

Welcome Ramblings!

Well! Hello!

I don't know how much use this will be to anyone other than a place for me to ramble and show off my makes, but my best mate has wittered on at me to start one! I'm a bit of a magpie when it comes to crafts, I like cross-stitch, knitting, crochet, sewing and stitching. I've not long had a sewing machine and I can't wait to get going on a quilt. My lovely cousins have just announced they are expecting so brace yourselves for a whole rash of baby stuff.


My plan is to use this as a record of my makes before they disappear into the ether of where they belong. I have a backlog of stuff to photo, will try and get that done tonight.


Bit about me? 30-something mother of two rather scrummy girls, Beanie (4) and Pumpkin (2). Hubby is (mostly) fabulous and has a most amazing T4 camper van which he has essential fitted out from scratch an bodge. It is an amazing part of our family and takes up about the same amount of  my craft time as the kids! It's got to the point where I combine the two and yesterday whipped up a cracking scarf for Beanie whilst we had a jolly to Blackpool!


Well, got to go and pick Beanie up from school, will post some pics later.

Well done for sticking this far!

KT
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment